While popping in and out of adorable little boutiques and bakeries in Napa and San Francisco (read about it at Stylish Soiree), I stumbled upon a bakery selling the most fabulous cupcake idea I’ve ever seen. I know I already blogged about the stylish, modern couture cupcake wrappers from Cupcake Wrapture, but this idea really takes the theme of couture cupcakes to a whole other level.
Stationary company Meri Meri is selling the cutest line of pre-packaged, coordinating cupcake decoration kits. The stylish little cupcake kits include the cutest cupcake wrappers and matching cupcake toppers that revolve around a particular theme. Here are my favorites:
– An Easter Fun Cupcake Decorating Kit (with pale yellow and blue cupcake wrappers and smartly-dressed paper bunny toppers)
– A Baby Shower Cupcake Decorating Kit (can you say baby animals? seriously, so cute I want to squish it.)
– A Pirate Party Cupcake Decorating Kit (three years ago I spent 2 hours handcrafting a pirate scene on a cupcake tree for Mike’s birthday, and would have killed for this modern, stylish pirate kit)
– Princess Party Cupcake Decorating Kit (just perfect for a little girl’s bday)
– Twinkle Toes Cupcake Decorating Kit (no joke, the pretty paper ballerina cupcake toppers have real tulle ballerina skirts. It takes me back to the days of ballet class and my obsession with Angelina Ballerina 🙂 )
If you can’t already tell from my gushing, I’m rather obsessed with these kits. The best part about them is that you can buy them online for only $11.95 for a kit that decorates 24 cupcakes. Such a stylish steal, I’m seriously contemplating buying one (or four) of each kit.